Ethan's birthday is fast approaching. He had been asking since his last birthday if he could have his party "somewhere". His past 2 birthday parties had been at home with friends over. In fact, my boys usually have their parties at home. We didn't do an "away" party for David until he turned 10 and the same for Noah. So why did I give in to an "away" party for Ethan? Basically, for my sanity. Yep, the thought of having 7 other little boys in the house for 2 hours was making me wacky.
I do o.k. with having lots of kids in the house when it is warm, like for David and Noah's birthdays. But Ethan is a February baby - too cold here to go outside. So, we bit the bullet and are heading to Lazer Kraze this Sunday to celebrate his birthday. The boys will get 2 laser tag missions, pizza and drinks and I don't have to clean-up!
2 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun!
I love having my kids birthday parties at the park (fall B-days make that possible) because I don't have to clean up before or after! Have a great time.
Post a Comment