Monday, February 16, 2009

Does this happen to you?

Our boys like to have sleepovers on the weekends in each other's rooms. At first this seemed like a great bonding time for them. Lately, I don't think so. Every time they do a sleepover, someone gets mad. Usually it's Ethan - go figure. He will complain about something and end up sleeping in his own room. Then the next morning, he will go in and start bugging his brothers. After that, all I hear is yelling and whining.

It happened again this morning and I am ready to ban sleepovers for a long time. I wish they would get along at least so I could sleep in!

2 comments:

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

That so does not sound like fun! wait, it sounds like every day here!

CC said...

Ugh! My kids already sleep together. So it's a constant sleep-over! ;)