It is official - Noah is now a Boy Scout. The Blue and Gold banquet was a big success and the younger boys enjoyed watching the Webelos cross over. It was really cool to have David bring Noah over the bridge into Boy Scouts. I am also very proud of my husband for all of his hard work and dedication to scouts. Noah's den was his second time as a leader. Ethan has already asked him if he will be his den leader - we'll see.
4 comments:
Congrats on graduating from the Cub Scouts! As for being a den leader... doesn't that mean you have to camp? Ack! (At least for me.)
Yipeeee! Look at all your handsome guys in their uniforms!
Awesome! My brother became an Eagle Scout. I'm never quite sure how he managed that1 ;)
I love that pic of you guys. You must be very proud of them!
Post a Comment