Now that you have the Beatles song in your head, let me tell you why. I have linked up to We Are That Family's S.W.A.K. carnival.
I have been married for almost 14 years to my hubby, Josh. We married when I was 20 and thought we knew everything. We quickly had a baby after our 1 year anniversary. There were many trials along the way and through out them, we have learned to lean on each other.
We have found encouragement from our church and our friends and each other. I love him dearly and know that he loves me, even when I'm cranky.
Go give your hubby a big kiss today!
4 comments:
Thank you for joining in and sharing your love with the world! I'm going to take your advice and KISS my hubby!!
Glad you have support from many! Is helps tremendously.
gotta love a guy that loves you back even when you are cranky!
I am a bit late in visiting via the SWAK carnival, but what a great story!
Post a Comment