The big semi-formal dance is almost here. David still hasn't decided what to wear, but since he is a male, we know it won't take him long to get ready.
I have learned that one of the 7th grade girl's mom is renting a limo for her daughter and friends. I didn't have a limo for prom or my wedding. I am floored by this and curious to see it tomorrow night. I can't fathom why a junior high kid needs to arrive in a limo to a dance that is held in the gym/cafeteria.
Growing up too fast?
2 comments:
Dude! I didn't even have a limo for my wedding!!! We borrowed my grandma's caddy and my uncle drove!
Yes, they are growing up too fast! I just read a great book about that very thing. I've only been in a limo once and it wasn't for a dance or even my own wedding!
Post a Comment