Thursday, March 26, 2009

Let them eat cake ...

Ethan has not been allowed to have many sweets since his egg allergy was diagnosed. That is about to change, thanks to Tupperware. I had a Tupperware party about 2 weeks ago and at the party, the consultant made a cake in the microwave. She used a chocolate cake mix and a can of Coke, mixed it and poured it in the oval Rock-n-Serve. Then, placed it in the microwave for 8 minutes to "bake".

I realized that she didn't use an egg in it. I checked the cake box ingredients and no egg was listed so I let Ethan try a small piece. He didn't have a reaction - yay! So now when he goes to birthday parties, I can make a cake at home and send him with his own piece. I have one cooling now for dessert tonight.

2 comments:

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

You can also use a can of pumpkin. Mmmmmm...

Shauna said...

I am new here! What an awesome blog you have :) ♥ Hugs!