Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Let the Madness Begin!

I just received Ethan's soccer practice schedule. He will practice on Monday's and Thursday's from 6-7pm beginning the middle of March. Wouldn't you know it, he is already taking an after-school enrichment class (Dodge ball) on Monday's until 5:15 and his scout den meets 2x a month on Thursday evenings. Ugh! The good thing is dodge ball is only the month of March. The bad thing is I haven't received David's soccer practice schedule yet. Thankfully, we only let 2 boys play a sport per season or else I would be even more loony than I am!

3 comments:

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

LOL! Looney indeed. Just kidding dear friend.

Debbie said...

As a mother of four, I know your pain! I'm glad soccer is behind me (for the most part).

Lori said...

Talk about March Madness. Good luck!