1% scale of Noah's Ark
Thought provoking to me and DavidToday I went with my son's youth group to the Creation Museum. It is located in Petersburg, KY (www.creationmuseum.org). There were 8 adults and 15 kids on this outing. The Creation Museum was designed by Ken Hamm and is very thought provoking. Until today, I had never thought about dinosaurs and people living together. The exhibits show them together along with scripture to back up the claim.
The museum has a planetarium, a walk through history and 2 other shows. I appreciated having scripture at all of the placards to explain creation. The area that spoke most to me was on race and how we are all related since we came from Adam and Eve. The information that they had showing the lineage was fascinating.
I came away from there today hungry for my Bible. I want to read Genesis again and the book of Job. You may not agree with what the museum showcases, but it will get you thinking.

No comments:
Post a Comment