Since I have been on facebook, I have found a few people that I went to high school with. It has been fun to catch up with them. I don't have the best memory (or memories) of my junior high and high school years, so my hubby helped me dig out my yearbooks to jog my brain for classmate's names. Wow, did I ever look goofy. Can you say "big hair"? I spent Sunday afternoon looking through them and actually remembered more people than I thought I would.
Yesterday, David saw the stack and picked up one of my jr. high yearbooks. He immediately started teasing me about writing "cute" on several of the boys' pictures. He then rolled and howled with laughter at my freshmen year picture. This was the late 1980's after all so you can only imagine how big my hair was. I take comfort in knowing that when he looks back on his yearbooks, he will see several of his fellow male classmates with long hair covering their faces or really bushy hair. Awww, memories.
2 comments:
Don't you just love 80's hair? ;)
I love looking at my husband's old yearbooks. A lot of the girls had 1/2 of their 80's hairdos cropped out:)
Post a Comment