Friday, January 30, 2009

We're Getting Out

Today is snow day #5 and we are getting out of the house even if we have to clear the streets ourselves! Our road is still icy, but the main roads are clear. I am taking the boys, my neighbor's 3 kids and meeting up with a friend and her 3 to play Laser Tag. 2 Moms + 9 kids = Noise, at least it won't be in my house. Our local laser tag place, Lazer Kraze, is offering $5 missions today. It will be a great time for the kids to run and blow off steam while my friend and I catch up.

I am really hoping they have school on Monday - another chance of snow is headed our way late Sunday night. Ugh!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Enjoy the freedom!

CC said...

When we had 10 days of snow/stuck in the house last month I almost died. Especially when we had to cancel our plane tickets and everything.

Hope you guys got around safely yesterday!