Sunday, December 14, 2008
Nerf Battle
Ethan and Noah were playing Nerf Battle today with a few of the Nerf guns that the boys have. I have never had a problem with them playing before,the nerf darts are soft and majority of the ends of them are rubber. Well, Ethan must have aimed right at Noah's face and shot. Noah was hit directly in his left eye with a dart that had a velcro tip on it. His eye is red and you can see where it hit. I am calling the eye doctor in the morning to find out what can be done. The Nerf guns have been banned for a while with strict instruction that if they get them back, they have to wear the goggles that came with them. Adventures with boys, what can I say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Those are supposed to be safe! Praying Noah's eye is okay!
Post a Comment