

Today our family met the Queen ... of Hearts. We went to the Cincinnati Art Museum today for Family Fun Saturday. The boys went on a Scavengar Hunt in Alice in Artworld. Very cool way for the boys to see different styles of art and have fun at the same time. We also had our family picture taken in front of a piece of art from Rookwood Pottery. One of the best things about the museum is that it is free!
3 comments:
Wow, cool!
What a fun time! I didn't know that they did those days. I'll have to look into it!
Thanks for asking about Bella. She's still at Children's and is scheduled for her transplant on Friday which means her mom will be at the RMH on the 20th. If you're still serving dinner that night, ask for Elizabeth and tell her I'm sending her a hug! So far Bella's done real well with the chemo - some rashes, hives and fevers, but overall is doing great.
I'll let you know how the transplant goes. Thanks for caring!
Post a Comment