Monday, December 22, 2008
How many days left?
Today is the first day of Christmas break for the boys. They kept busy for most of the day and have now reached the "I don't know what to do" portion of the day. Noah cleaned his room - and he's our pack rat. He did this on his own mind you, I am so proud. David cleaned their bathroom and vacuumed the 1st and 2nd floors. Ethan put away his clothes and made his bed. After lunch, Noah had a saxophone lesson and sounds much better thanks to Zach. We have friends coming over in 2 hours for dinner and yet, they don't know what to do. I am already thinking of what we can do tomorrow to fend off the "I don't know what to do"s. Oh, they found something, I hear them jumping upstairs - my guess is it's off of David's futon. Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Busy day! Mine are doing okay, so far, except J...maybe it's a boy thing? Yeah, right...
Post a Comment