Saturday, December 13, 2008
Countdown is On
The boys have one more week of school until Christmas Break. This year they get 2 weeks off, usually it's about 1 1/2 weeks off. I have a lot on my list to finish before next Friday. I bake pumpkin bread for gifts that they can give to their bus drivers, Art, Music and Gym teachers and our dear neighbor that drives them to the bus stop in the cold months. I use my Pampered Chef mini-loaf stone and they little loaves of bread are wrapped in treat bags. That is my goal for Monday - to finish baking. On Tuesday, I am helping with the 7th grade party and on Friday I am helping with the 1st grade party. Think there is much difference with 1st and 7th graders? Should be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that the 1st grade party will be easier:)
Post a Comment