The boys and I got to have our own "staycation" this week. We went to COSI with another mom and her 3 boys. Yep, 2 moms and 6 boys - watch out COSI!
My boys had not been there before - they had a blast! It is a hands-on museum with so much to explore. They have a really cool space area and ocean area. I think one of the faves was the Gadget area. We got to go to the Science Cafe and make experiments. Of course, we did rockets so we could watch things blow up!
Outside they have a Science Park with a Centripetal Generator. You can ride on this thing - and I did. Oh, my was I dizzy afterward! It was really cool though. It's like the rides at carnivals that spin and the floor drops off. Just don't eat before you go on it.
We rounded out the trip with a free stay at Embassy Suites thanks to my friend's hubby. Gotta love hotel points!
2 comments:
You are a tough woman to ride that thing... I don't even ride the teacups!
A Centripetal Generator? Oh, my! You are a braver woman than me!
Post a Comment