Thursday, August 27, 2009

Squeezing the Last Days Out

My boys start school after Labor Day - I actually have enjoyed this. We are trying to fit everything in these last two weeks. Our local amusement park is open every day this week, but then closed next week. So, we have gone to either the roller coaster side or the water park side 3 days this week - so far! It's been great - no crowds, although not every ride is open.

Next week, we'll go to our local zoo since we have passes. And we have big plans for next Friday - canoeing as a family. Pray for us please - seriously! I have never, ever, canoed. Josh and David did on their big Canada trip. I'm excited but nervous!

I feel like I need to have the boys do something everyday to make summer last. I think they would rather stay home and watch TV!

3 comments:

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

Canoeing is great fun! enjoy!

Debbie said...

It is so fun to pack those days full of activities. Enjoy! Mine have been in school 4 weeks now!

Sarah said...

Enjoy every day of summer!

Blessings from Costa Rica,
Sarah Dawn