Monday, August 10, 2009

Back in the Groove

Summer is starting to slow down here. The boys go back to school in less than one month and we are ready for a little routine. For my part, I'm going back to the gym on a regular schedule. I can tell the difference in my body without going :) Though, using the Wii Fit has made me feel like I'm doing something.

Soccer practice has begun for the older two boys. School supply shopping is finished, except for the required Hand Sanitizer, Paper Towels and special calculator. I feel happy and sad all at the same time. The boys need to go back to school before all of their knowledge is completely drained. Yet, I have enjoyed the "lazy" days of summer with a relaxed schedule too. Guess I can't have it both ways.

3 comments:

KK said...

Is it that time already? Wow, time is flying lately.

a Tonggu Momma said...

The Tongginator starts kindergarten in less than three weeks. Ack! We just learned who her teacher is today... she's been blog named already. I don't even need to think of one - the Tongginator already came up with it because it's a REALLY hard to pronounce last name.

Lori said...

So do you think your Wii Fit is effective or does it just make you feel like you're doing something? We're about to buy a Wii and I'm trying to decide if it's worth lobbying for a Wii Fit.