Getting ready to celebrate New Year's Eve with friends, I heard "Ahhh, my arm"! I got to the injured child, Ethan, and heard "David put me in a Fireman's hold and my shoulder hurts". I sent David to his room with the instructions not to touch his brother again. Ethan's arm / shoulder were fine.
About 5 minutes later, I see that David has come downstairs without my permission. So I asked him why he came out of his room and why he did that to Ethan. His response: "Ethan's been kicking me and when I told him to stop, he said, You wanna go small boy." Hiding my laughter, I sent Ethan to his room, then busted out laughing.
Happy New Year to all and here's hoping my 7 year old doesn't try to take down his 13 year old brother!!
1 comment:
I love it!! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment