Monday, January 11, 2010

Hold Your Nose

As a mom of 3 boys, I have been told numerous times that they will be stinky. Honestly, they were never stinky boys. Up until David was in 5th grade, he didn't enjoy getting dirty or being in the mud. I never had to deal with smelly rooms, until now.

Oh.My.Word. The stench that is coming out of my 13 year old's room would make you cry! It only started recently, hmmm. The boy spent this afternoon pulling every piece of clothing he owned and washing it. He isn't done yet, more to be washed tomorrow after school. I also sent him into his room armed with a bottle of Febreze.

My advice to all of you with boys: stock up on Febreze! You'll thank me later.

1 comment:

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

My girls' room stunk from all of the dirty socks lying around! =-(