Christmas seemed to arrive and go in a blur around here. The boys received all that they asked for, except for David's IPod. I think this is the first year that the grandparents didn't go overboard. We got a few new board games which have already been tested. I did end up buying Ethan a toy that we can't find the off button for sound. I really need to look at the boxes more closely!
We spent Christmas Eve visiting my side of the family and then onto Josh's. My mom joined us at my cousin's and I was so glad she got out of the house. Christmas Day was spend at Josh's Grandma's then a visit with my Mom. I miss my Dad so much - though he preferred to spend Christmas on the beach where it's warm!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment