Monday, December 14, 2009

Rest? What's That?

Our weekend was filled that I'm not sure we were home for more than a few hours. On Saturday, Ethan & Noah had belt promotion testing for Tae Kwon Do. Ethan was in the morning group and Noah was in the afternoon group. We were there from 8:45am to 3:30pm. Thankfully, I packed lots of snacks and they had their electronic games to keep them busy. It was cool to see a couple of guys break concrete.

Saturday evening, David helped watch kids at our church's annual Parents Night Out. He was really tired that night. Our neighbors had a progressive dinner that Josh & I went too as well.

Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest, but not happening. We did get to be involved with delivering Christmas presents from our church's giving tree. It was eye opening for the boys. Sunday evening was the children's Christmas pageant at church and Ethan sang in the choir.

Very glad to have the weekend over and looking forward to next weekend when it's not so busy.

No comments: