The 1st Sunday of the month at our church, the kids in grades 5-12 sit in service instead of going to Sunday School. They can sit with family or with their teacher/youth group leader. Noah usually makes a comment that he would rather go to class than sit in service, but I noticed something new yesterday. Noah was singing along to the praise music. He sat with his class and teacher and paid attention. He got it!
David sat with 3 other guys from youth group and he sang along too! Both of my kids were in the 2nd pew in the front and I was 2 rows behind them so I could see what they were doing. It was awesome to watch them singing and listening to out pastor.
1 comment:
Wow - I'm impressed! I totally didn't pay attention in church until I was an adult. I even used to fall asleep in front of the congregation when I served as an acolyte. LOL.
Post a Comment