I had an amazing Mother's Day this year. Josh had asked what I wanted and I stressed to him, no presents. I don't "need" any material items and have been feeling the need to tighten the spending. Josh listened and we had the best day.
I received beautiful cards from the boys, along with paper tissue flowers from Ethan and a flower pot with a pink impatient in it from Noah. The boys also made "coupons" for me to cash in. I used my "spend the day with the family on an outing" coupon on Sunday. We went hiking at our local state park and enjoyed watching sailboat training. It was a peaceful, beautiful and relaxing day. We even stopped for ice cream on the way home - yum! We ended the day with the boys playing in the backyard and relaxing on the patio. It doesn't get any better than this!
2 comments:
Sounds perfect!
ice cream too! Awesome!!!!!!!
Post a Comment