Ethan has come down with a cold - the first one for our house this school year. So far, no fever, just stuffy nose and a cough. As I went over the instruction of coughing and sneezing into your elbow, he informed me that the kids that sit by his desk don't do that, they just cough and sneeze on him and others. Nice. I so dread winter for this reason. Last school year, one of my 3 boys was in the doctor's office on average 1x a week from November to March. I joined them for my turn in February. Time to stock up on Vitamin C.
3 comments:
We were pretty healthy last year but already this year is shaping up to be bad. Someone has been sick for the last month. I'm dreading this winter too.
For starters, I can completely relate. I dread cootie season every year. I hope you guys aren't hit hard this year.
Thank you so much for praying for Bella. What great news to meet someone who lives in close proximity to where she's being treated!
Bella and her mom having been living at the Ronald McDonald house for the past couple of weeks, but are now based at the hospital because of the chemotherapy treatments. I'll certainly let you know if they have a need that can be met on the local level - I so appreciate your offer.
Right now we're praying that her tiny body will be strong as she undergoes the chemo. Again, thanks so much for praying for this precious girl.
Ewwwwwwww!!
Post a Comment