Nothing beats hearing your husband say "Holy Schmoly - who ate all of the granola bars?" from the basement. Since there is no pantry in our kitchen, I have a storage area in the basement for extra food and such. The little darlings had been playing playstation in the morning this past week and had decided to help themselves to the granola bars that were being stored in the basement. Upon discovery, we got the "stupid" look when asked why they did that. The "stupid" look is what they do when they are trying to think of an excuse - I can't stand that! It turns out they just didn't think to ask if they could have the granola bars, and oh, btw, they didn't just eat 1 or 2, there were 20 wrappers in the garbage can!
As a result, I now have a very clean basement and garage thanks to the little darlings. And the playstation has been taken away. If you are wondering why the title is They did it again - David and Noah were caught in the spring hiding pop in their rooms. Do they ever listen to us?
1 comment:
Nope, they don't listen....aren't I encouraging???
Post a Comment