Thursday, July 16, 2009

The new cast of Survivor

I wish I had my camera with me yesterday when I picked up Josh & David. As the whole crew filed out of the big van, they looked like they had been on "Survivor". They spent 5 of their 10 day trip in the "back-country" and learned so much. David did get a 2nd-degree burn on the top of his right foot. The boys were washing their dishes when the hot water got flipped onto his foot. Luckily they were right by the lake and he put his foot in the icy water.

That was the only big injury out of 12 people - they did good! David looks so much older to me now too. Sigh.

2 comments:

Lori said...

That backcountry stuff is hardcore... good for them!

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

So glad they are home safely!