Yesterday, the boys and I went on a nice bike ride with some friends. We are very fortunate to live near a paved bike trail, so off we went on our adventure. 2 Moms + 5 kids = some drama. I honestly have no idea how many miles we rode. We were out there for about 1 hour and 45 minutes with a 20 minute rest stop. My boys were the first with the drama. Noah is acting out with the lovely middle child syndrome and proceeded to get very mad at David. Noah rode away from us so fast, that none of us could see him. We did catch up to him, but it was scary for me.
During our ride back, he calmed down and we were able to enjoy our time. The trail is shaded and the breeze felt wonderful. My legs and bum might argue with you, but it was a good time. We topped it off by going back to our friends' house to enjoy their hot tub!
1 comment:
My kids love to ride bikes which amazes me since I'm a total stress case when we go bike riding together.
Post a Comment