Yesterday I was babysitting my neighbors 2 little boys who are 2 and 5 years old. We had to run an errand and the 5 year old is a talker. He doesn't get access to video games as much as my boys do and he was determined to play our Wii when we got back to my house.
As we were driving, he was talking about his friend's DS and how neat it was. The 5 year old then asks Noah if he has a DS and he Noah says no, but he has a PSP. 5 asks what that is and Noah explains. 5 then says that he wants a DS but his mom says no because she doesn't want him to love video games. 5 year old's response is: "When I'm an adult, I'm going to buy my kids a DS." I laughed so hard on that one!
1 comment:
I love that!
Post a Comment