Last night I had the opportunity to see comedian Anita Renfroe at a local church. If you haven't seen her, just go to youtube and type in her name. She is hysterical. I laughed so hard, my cheeks hurt! When was the last time you laughed that hard? She takes popular songs and makes a parody out of them. For example, she took Josh Grobin's "You Raise me Up" and did an ode to underwire - you may spit your diet coke out now. She did one to a Carrie Underwood song that originally talks about getting back at a boyfriend with a baseball bat - Anita's take on it was to sing about sneaking down the fridge late at night. Who hasn't done that?
I encourage all of my gal pals to go out for an evening of fun. If you can't see her in person, check out her website www.anitarenfroe.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment