Friday, June 27, 2008
Honeymoon Phase Over
The first major breakdown happened today ... the honeymoon phase of summer is over. Noah is very moody lately, so anything tends to set him off. This is not usually the norm for him - I say he is my more "go with the flow kid". Maybe hormones are kicking in - who knows. He got upset today with David over an excercise ball. I heard several times that he didn't know what to do today. This was the first day this week that we didn't leave the house - the boys had to figure out what they wanted to do at home. I am not the cruise director and I can tell that the lack of a school schedule has them out of whack. On the upside, we had a date night since our church hosted a "Parents Night Out" for two hours. Bliss!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment