Friday, August 13, 2010

Life Goes On

It's been a few months since I have blogged. So much has changed, most of it has been very hard. My mother passed away May 22nd. I knew it was coming, her health had been very poor. But it doesn't make it any easier. Most people tell me that I am so strong, if only they knew. To lose both parents in 7 months has been horrible. To have to tell your children that their grandparents have passed away and hear their anguished cries, is heart breaking.

I can truly say that I have only functioned each day through God. I have learned more about myself than I thought possible. Yes, at times I appear strong, but if I really let the events overtake my thoughts, I would be in bed all the time.

I take it one day at a time, and focus on my husband and kids. And I am so thankful that I walk with God.

No comments: