Saturday, September 6, 2008
Show Me The Money
The 2nd week of school has just been completed and our family has been hit with 3 fundraisers, 2 school pictures taken, 1 soccer picture taken and 1 football picture taken. That was on top of paying school fees for 3 kids. I know 3 more fundraisers will be coming home soon for the schools and 2 for Scouts as well. I am used to the school fees and though I don't like the fundraisers, I know they come home. I declared to the family that we won't be participating in all of the fundraisers, but the kids get hyped up school to participate. The fundraiser companies go into the school and do an assembly to talk about the "cool" prizes they can win for selling to us parents. The prizes are usually junk and I think it stinks that they hype the kids up over it. What is a parent to do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment